Monday, April 30, 2012

TESTING!!!

Tomorrow my fifth grade will be taking the state science test and next week both classes will take the reading, language, and math state tests.  I feel like I have prepared them as well as I can. Today we took some down time in the fifth grade. They began working on a math project that will be due on Monday...details to come later...Then I decided to pull out some Discovery video clips to review each strand of science.  I hope all the students don't get stressed out and remember to R-E-L-A-X.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi! How can I get a copy of this RELAX testing poster? It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! How can I get a copy of this RELAX poster? It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember where I got it! Try to "google" it.

      Delete