Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blog looker... Guilty...

I recently read a blog and really related with what she had to say. I am guilty. I find these fabulous ideas on different blogs I follow, then fail to comment. I was looking at my dashboard and saw where so many people looked at a certain post, but there were no comments.
This makes me wonder... Is anyone using my ideas, are they bad or good, or if anyone even enjoys my page... Just wondering. I technically set this blog up as a sort of digital scrapbook for myself. A place where i could go back and look at previous lessons, but it has become so much more. I have talked to teachers from New York to Texas and several places in between. Thats really what it's all about, collaboration! I love getting emails from other teachers wanting ideas or wanting to share ideas.
Are you a Blog Looker? I am guilty of the very same thing and from now on I am going to comment on a blog if I like the idea or plan to use it in my room, or even if I have a suggestion.

To all the blogs I stalk for your fabulous ideas, I am sorry and I will do better!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been 6 months and no one has commented to your plea for recognition. I just stumbled across your site from a pin on "measurement and fractions" and have spent time poking around. You have some great ideas. I teach K-3, so most of it is a bit above what I can directly use with my students, but all of it is good fodder to get me thinking. I have a really hard time incorporating manipulatives, and yet I know how important it is. And seeing how it might be needed in later grades gets me motivated to cement their understanding now. Thanks, and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sassygirl, thanks for letting me know you found some great ideas. That's all I wondered, if there were people out there who were able to use my ideas and how they incorporated them. I know I find great ideas, but often don't tell the blogger that I used the idea. Trying to get better at commenting or at least giving credit to their blog on my blogs.

      Delete