Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Blog Birthday to ME!!! Freebie!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

photo credit

I can't believe it's been a year since I started my blog! I have enjoyed connecting with teachers all over the world. I actually started blogging as a sort of visual scrapbook for myself of different lesson plans and ideas I've found or used. I never dreamed that a year later I would have had over 42,000 "hits" on my page and 49 followers! I hope you have enjoyed some of the activities I have blogged. I continue to learn by visiting other teachers blogs. 

To thank you for staying on this teaching journey, I would like to offer something from my TPT store for FREE! The first 3 comments will get one of my resources from my store. Anything you see that you would like to have, comment below with the name of the resource and your email address and I will send it to you! I do have one favor though... Tell me which of my blog posts you liked the most and how it went if you incorporated it into your class. :)

Click here to visit my TPT store


Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!!


It's Spring Break for me!!!! 
YIPPEE!!!
photo credit



5 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your coordinate grid activity. I already do the same - I have tile on my floor so it makes it easier. But I added your idea of having them make quadrilaterals. Love the group work. So excited to be one of the first. Your three minute math looks great. What a good way to keep them on their toes! My email is dlcraun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thank you for being my first winner!!! I am sending 3 Minute Math to you right now. You should be able to edit it however you choose. The great thing is that the 3 minutes is already built in for you, so each slide is already timed. I go in and change the order of the slides around and change numbers in the problems every so often to keep them on their toes. I hope you enjoy and it helps your students! Let me know if you don't receive it.
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! I am going to try the mural idea with angles. I have the Sir Cumference in Angle land book and love the activity idea to go with the book. I am a first year teacher (2nd career) and love finding great blog references to help me with fun ideas! Thanks! PTrippiedi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat! I just got your email and sent you 3 Minute Math. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for a Leibster Award! Hop on over to my site to see the rules and clai it. Congratulations! ~Penny Lund

    ReplyDelete