Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gimme a Break!!!!

Yes we are nearing the dreaded state tests... 
Countdown til test-16 days! 

I'm trying not to burn out the kids, but still get test prep in daily. They need a break since they have worked so hard this year. :) Today we played Jeopardy with my sixth graders. I had an old template that I downloaded several years ago that has test prep on it. I can't remember where I got it...but in searching the web for it, I came upon this site Math-Play and found excellent Jeopardy games already made for different topics.

3 comments:

  1. love it!!!

    we just finished opur math test, TODAY!!! I am exhausted! These look good for us to blow some steam now!!!

    Elizabeth

    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the typo, I told you I was exhausted!!!
      Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth, I totally understand!!! Hope you have a good rest of the year!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete