Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Made It!!

 
I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for a Monday Made It!
 
 
Ok teacher friends, help me out! I am using iPads in my classroom this year and decided to incorporate that into my back to school bulletin board/door. I need a catchy title!!! I teach math and science to 5th and 6th graders. I know my creation is not finished yet...I still have to create a home key, a camera at the top, an Otter Box, and a title. But help me out and I will post the finished product with your help!

10 comments:

  1. I love this! Your students are going to LOVE it too!

    Sorry, I have no suggestions for a catchy title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stinkin awesome! What a great idea! Could you just use 'There's an App For That'?

    Teaching Isn't Scripted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catchy! Thanks! I will add it to my list. :)

      Delete
  3. "Clicking into a great year"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brain dead right now, but agree with others. :)

    CUTE though!!!!!!!!!!

    Maybe- "You're the APPLE of my eye"

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just chiming in--but iLEARN....

    My board will have that in the blue bar that appears on the phone. and the title of the board is Success...there's an app for that!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete