Thursday, June 13, 2013

Renaissance Lighthouse School of Excellence

I am so proud of our school! We are the fourth school in the nation to reach Renaissance Lighthouse School of Excellence. Since I have been here, I have been to Training of the Trainers in Dallas, had countless hours of onsite training from Renaissance Learning, and attended conferences to learn how to implement these programs more effectively in our school. I was trained as the "Accelerated Math Champion", but have had training on Accelerated Reader, Math Facts in a Flash, Neo2, AccelTest, STAR testing, and Keywords.
This could not have been accomplished without all the students hard work, teacher's dedication, our principal's belief in the products and our school, our district for funding the programs, and the Renaissance staff for helping us every step of the way.

Renaissance Lighthouse School of Excellence
 
This year my 5th grade class made AM Model Class, also Math Facts Model and Master class. My sixth grade class made AM Model and Master Class as well as Math Facts Model and Master class.
My Wall of Fame in my classroom
 We received a Renaissance Master School banner to display proudly in the foyer of our school. Almost every grade 1st-6th achieved Master class status in AM, AR, and Math Facts in a Flash.
If your school is not using Renaissance Learning products, I highly recommend using them. I have seen so much growth in my students and their confidence level and love of learning has increased!
 


8 comments:

  1. This is way cool! Congratulations and I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome accomplishment! Congratulations :)

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It is so wonderful to be recognized for all your hard work! :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brandee!! And thank you for collaborating with me!! :)

      Delete