Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Website Wednesday! My first ever linky

Website Wednesday!

 

Join my new linky

By the way, I really have no idea what I'm doing or if this will work right. All you pros may have to give me some advice if it's not set up right.

Today I am going to review Ten Marks. I joined this website at the end of the school year. I enrolled my summer school students to track progress of math skills. The website is FREE to join. If you buy a subscription you get more perks. I assigned my students several objectives to try out for me. They get to do a few practice problems, watch a video demonstration on how to work the problem, then take a ten question quiz. I can login to my dashboard and see how long they spent on each lesson, their grade, and which questions they missed. I think this will be a fabulous tool to add to my list of favorite math websites. If you currently use or plan on using Ten Marks please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment