Friday, July 19, 2013

Freebie Friday!!! iPad door icons!!!

Freebie Friday!!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/iPad-themed-door-and-iPod-chart-780331
 

I am so amazed at the number of emails I have received from other teachers wanting me to share my iPad door icons with them! I decided to make a PowerPoint with the icons and names for you as a freebie! Take a look around my store while you are there. :) If you haven't followed me on Bloglovin' yet, please make sure you do. I hope to share more things with fun things with you!!! Oh and any 5th and 6th grade teachers, please take a minute and post your blog on my Blog Link Up tab at the top of my page, so we can share with each other!!
 
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the iPad theme for your door decoration! You are so creative. Thanks for the freebie on TpT!

    -Mai
    Diary of a Grumpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for sharing your bulletin board. I wanted to show you what I did with it:

    http://pinterest.com/pin/181832903678267330/

    I am also linking it back to your store to get more traffic for your freebie.

    Thanks again :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete