Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It: Blog Facelift using "Blogging for Dummies"

Time for Monday Made It with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics!

I was doing some research last night on how to make my blog more "cutesy." I found the blog of one of my newest followers, Mai Huynh at Diary of a Grumpy Teacher. Blogging For Dummies. (And apparently I'm a dummy! ;) I like to think I'm a little techie, but this blogging business is teaching me new things everyday.) This page directed me to Mrs. Stanford's Class blog. Her YouTube video tutorial showed me how to do everything I had been wondering how to do to my blog!! I "googled" free blog backgrounds and found The Cutest Blog On The Block. Wow at all the cute stuff on that site! Yay!!! If you are new to the blogging world or just feel the need to make your page "cutesy," check out these pages. Easy Peasy!!
So...my Monday Made It is my blog design. It wasn't nearly as complicated as I though it would be. And I'm too cheap to pay for someone to do mine. Although I've seen some fabulous blogs out there that I'm sure they had to pay for. Let me know what you think. I'm still learning about the blogging world even though I've had my blog over a year now. I love and appreciate comments and suggestions. I still have a few things to do such as make a button, create buttons for social media, signature, etc. But I still have a few more weeks before school starts. Have a great week! Next week I hope to share with you my Pinterest inspired project that involves an antique window and shutters...Stay tuned!
 
Have a fabulous week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment