Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monday Made It (Late!!!)

I'm linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It again. I'm late, but nothing new. :) I ran up to school today to make my version of the "iHelp" helper chart I found on Pinterest. Its just a piece of poster board with black bulletin board paper and library pockets with the icons on it. I am still deciding wether to use craft sticks with their names on them or index cards... Your input would be appreciated. :) The jobs I have listed sort of go with the app icons I picked. The App Store icon is for Attendance, the Facebook app is for Flag duty, the Pinterest app is for my Paper helper, the Settings app is for my iPad and NEO2 cart monitor, and the Twitter app is for my monitor to check my "Tweet board" to make sure each student submitted an exit ticket.

Then I decided to make a "Tweet board". Similar to something else on Pinterest...(surprise!) that you can see here. I plan on using this as an exit ticket type board.  This will let all the other students and faculty see what the kids are learning in my class daily. I made this out of two pieces of poster board that I laminated and put together. (Not quite through with the iPad background on it though)

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I need to make the iHelp job chart too! I started on the cutouts today but haven't finished. Love your twitter exit slip poster! The kids will love it!
    ~Amy
    http://middleschoolminions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I look forward to seeing your chart when you get it finished. I'm heading over to follow your blog right now. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the tweet board! What a quick way to assess what the kiddos learned. I'll probably steal that one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meredith,
    I like your Job Chart idea. I use a FB status wall in my room. The students fill it out once a week with what they are learning. Got it off of Pinterest as well. That place is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Pinterest can sometimes make me crazy with all the fabulous ideas I find. I may have to integrate a FB status somehow with my technology theme this year. :)

      Delete