Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!! ( and you!)

Tomorrow I will be another year older... Sigh. When you get out of the twenties, it's just not as much fun counting. :) But,  I am blessed to have been on God's beautiful creation another year to love and take care of my family, enjoy spending time with my friends, and teaching my sweet students at school.

Most remembered birthday...
I am thankful that I am not getting a hurricane for my birthday! August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the coast. I was at home with a five month old and my hubby was helping law enforcement in New Orleans. Such a devastating thing to remember. I guess that would be my most memorable birthday. Or a day that is hard to forget...

Looking forward to spending the evening tomorrow with my hubby and son. Hubby is cooking supper! Yum! :)

Celebrate with me and enjoy one of my favorite products 3 Minute Math from my TpT store for FREE! Also my whole store is on sale for 20% off!!! Have a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment