Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It...Homework Club Clips


Things have been so busy since we started school, but I did have time this evening to make my version of a Homework Club Clip Chart for Monday Made It with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics. I opened up these cute file folders, laminated them, and cut the tab off the side. I wrote the students numbers on these clothes pins so I could reuse them from year to year for whatever reason. The kids will turn in their homework and move their clip from the side that says "Are You In?" to the side that says "I'm In!" It's an easy way to see who has their homework quickly. (These are tacked to the wall close to the homework turn in area.) Then I will grab the clips of the students who didn't turn their homework in and put them on my desk so I can document it during planning time.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and simple idea for recognizing kids who turn in their homework! I think I'll have to try this!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete