Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wishlist Fun & Back to School Sale on TPT

I'm jumping on the bandwagon for Wishlist Fun!
 
 
The Teachers Pay Teachers much awaited sale is this weekend! 13 products from
my store will be 20% off. These are my newest creations and some of my best sellers.  Enter code BTS13 for an additional 8% off Sunday and Monday.
I'm joining Jivey's linky to share the TOP 2 products in my store that are wishlisted by prospective customers and 1 of my personal wishlist items.
 
 
 
My number 1 most wishlisted item in my store:
I use this at least once a week in my 5th and 6th grade classes as a bellringer. It covers all operations with decimals, place value, and rounding.
 
My number 2 most wishlisted item in my store:
I use this as  quick bellringer, time-filler, or as a competition with my students. It is a 26 slide PowerPoint presentation that is timed exactly to 3 minutes, so all you have to do is hit start! The kids can quickly write down the answers, or call them out as a competition. there are so many ways to use this! This uses mental math for computations with basic operations, incorporates algebra, measurement, fractions, and decimals.
 
1 of my personal wishlisted wants:
Standards Based Assessment Bundle for 5th grade math from Miss Nannini
 
Hope you all have a fabulous year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment