Monday, September 2, 2013

3 Minute Math: Bundled up!

I have been revamping one of my favorite teaching tools today. I have made a bundle of four different versions of my 3 Minute Math PowerPoint. I have used this several different ways in my class. When you click begin slide show, it automatically changes to the next slide. It is timed to last only 3 minutes, because time is precious. Sometimes I start the slide show and let the students call out the answers. I confirm their answers or we discuss why their guess is incorrect. Other times, the students write their answers on an index card or post-it note. Then we trade and grade. This is a fabulous way to get their blood flowing and get their mind on math. I have placed this bundle in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I would love to know how you use this product in your class if you have previously bought this in my store.



2 comments:

  1. I love 3 Minute Math. I use it daily to review vocabulary and current material, as well as basic facts. The students have a page with 3 columns on the front and 2 on the back to record their answers. Sometimes I use one day's 3MM as a quiz grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you enjoy using it in your classroom!

      Delete