Friday, June 10, 2016

#Inspired2Educate

I was recently contacted by http://www.insp2ed.org to share their opportunities for teachers to share their stories about who inspired them to become an educator. By sharing your story, you could receive prize money for professional development and your school. "I’m reaching out to you to let you know about #Inspired2Educate, a program designed to recognize and praise educators and the people who inspired them. Each month we will award $2,000 to someone who shares their story -- $1,000 to the person for their professional development and $1,000 for their educational institution." I think this is a great way to honor the teachers who inspire those of us who chose to be teachers because of their influence. I will be submitting my application! Thanks Nina at Inspired 2 Educate for sending me the information and opportunity to participate. 
#Inspired2Educate

No comments:

Post a Comment